An exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to work within the graphic design team. Successful applicants will work along side other members of design team and work with marketing managers and clients to create effective print, digital and video campaigns.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Graphic Designer who is extremely creative who can bring new ideas and designs to the company with strong attention to detail. Successful applicants will be joining an extremely dynamic and fast-growing company in Bahrain.
- Deliver design for campaigns for the organisation
- Assisting the design and prepare marketing materials such as flyers, flags, brochures, presentations, signs etc.
- Assist and work with supplier to order marketing material
- Create and manage graphic files including stock and custom created illustrations
- Ad hoc duties when required
- 2 years’ experience working as a Graphic Designer in a fast-paced environment,
- Strong attention to detail is essential
- Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe.
- Experience in producing print ready artwork
- Strategic and creative mind-set
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- English fluency required; Arabic fluency desirable.
- Experience or an understanding of marketing would be an advantage
- Highly organised and able to multi task
- Positive and flexible attitude to work
- Excellent Team Player
Demonstratiable skills of any of the following would be desirable:
- Video editing
- 3d design
How to apply
To make an application you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the job application code in the subject, a cover letter in the email body, and a CV attachment (in txt, doc, docx, odf, ps, pdf).
What happens next
Candidates that appear strong will be contacted to setup a phone interview. Should the candidate pass the phone screen, which will involve technical questions, the candidate will be required to perform one or more on site interviews.