Successfull applicants will conceptualize and create compelling photo, video, and social media campaigns that tell the story of our clients. They will work closely with the Content Manager and clients to develop original and exciting content on a daily basis. Applicants should be highly motivated self-starters who jump at the chance to grab a camera visit our clients. The ideal candidate will have a strong passion for brand storytelling, demonstrable familiarity with social media, and the ability to express complex concepts in a simple and engaging way in 30 seconds or less. They will offer up ideas for both projects and broader campaigns, brainstorm ideas and creative concepts with other members of the creative team, clients, and will pitch original ideas to the Content Manager and Creative Manager.
- Conceptualize and create engaging campaigns to help tell our clients stories.
- Create and edit original web, social, and media content using equipment including DSLRs, GoPros, sound recording equipment, and smartphone capture.
- Edit photo/video content and create graphics using Adobe Creative Cloud or similar editing software.
- Refine audio through sound mixing and audio post-production enhancement/cleanup, and search for music tracks.
- Manage photo and video archives.
- Monitor and manage client social media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat as needed.
- Provide customer service via social media channels as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
Education & Experience
Proven familiarity with social media platforms listed above.
- Experience in operating DSLRs, sound recording equipment, creative shot composition, and editing required.
- Photoshop, InDesign Illustrator, Premier & After Effects highly desired.
- Experience with stabilizer, recent methods in videography, and stop-motion animation desired.
- 3+ years of experience within an agency environment or in house design team preferred.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Highly creative, visual, and able to generate ideas and see projects from concept to completion in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must have a working knowledge of all major social media platforms, especially Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and YouTube.
- Strong knowledge in digital design and video
- Strong understanding of composition and studio production
- Sharp eye for composition
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment while being proactive, motivated, dedicated, and able to take initiative
- Proven ability to work to strict deadlines
- Ability to troubleshoot, be solution-oriented and take direction
- Aptitude for making quick, quality decisions
- Must possess a flexible “can-do” attitude and enjoy working and collaborating with a team
- A passion for storytelling
How to apply
To make an application you need to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org the job application code in the subject, a cover letter in the email body, and a CV attachment (in txt, doc, docx, odf, ps, pdf).
What happens next
Candidates that appear strong will be contacted to setup a phone interview. Should the candidate pass the phone screen, which will involve technical questions, the candidate will be required to perform one or more on site interviews.