Talented individuals who are able to assist in implementing a strategic digital marketing roadmap. This requires organising photoshoots, setting up equipment, dressing shooting environments, manipulating post processed images and videos into formats that can be used for social media promotion, and posting content to social media.
Great to haves are valid driving license and Arabic language.
Creative individuals who can implement a detailed structural plan that adheres to brand guidelines. Proficiency in PhotoShop, Wordpress, Web media, photography, video editing are all highly desirable. Experience of software to produce documentation, slides and spreadsheets is required.
- Degree in Multimedia, Art, Digital Media or related field.
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Wordpress systems.
- Outgoing & Energetic
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Must work well under pressure
- Good communication and/or customer service skills
- Strong people skills.
- Update websites, content, social media accounts, and promotions online.
- Planning and executing digital aspects and coverage of campaigns and events.
- Creating, editing, and posting photo and video content.
- Scheduling and production of website content.
- Troubleshoot website related issues and work with third parties to resolve functionality.
- Escalation of issues related to website and social media.
- Creation and scheduling of email campaigns.
- Participating in multiple outdoor and community events, festivals, concerts, and street hits.
How to apply
To make an application you need to send an email to email@example.com the job application code in the subject, a cover letter in the email body, and a CV attachment (in txt, doc, docx, odf, ps, pdf).
What happens next
Candidates that appear strong will be contacted to setup a phone interview. Should the candidate pass the phone screen, which will involve technical questions, the candidate will be required to perform one or more on site interviews.