We are looking for passionate, hardworking iOS or Android software engineers who have experience building innovative, mobile applications that customers love.
- Mobile application software development, design and prototyping.
- Contribute best-in-class programming skills to develop highly innovative, consumer-facing iOS or Android apps.
- Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews.
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software against aggressive schedules
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members
- Work closely with product and design teams to customize the Alexa experience on mobile devices
- Implement custom native and React Native user interfaces using the latest iOS or Android programming techniques Analyze and optimize UI and back-end application code for efficiency and performance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of application development experience on iOS or Android
- Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals (object-oriented design, algorithm design, data structures, problem solving, and complexity analysis)
- Ideal candidates must be innovative, creative, flexible and be passionate about building great UX experiences
- Working knowledge of React Native is desirable
- Proficiency in front-end coding and design
- Demonstrated ability to mentor other software developers to maintain architectural vision and software quality
- Self-motivated with the ability to design and write high-performance, reliable, and maintainable code
- Excellence in technical communications with both technical and non-technical peers
- Strong desire to improve our customer’s communication experience
- Ability to take a project from requirements gathering and design to actual product launch
- Most of all: enthusiasm, creativity, and inventiveness! You will be asked to find new ways to solve challenging problems every day
How to apply
To make an application you need to send an email to email@example.com the job application code in the subject, a cover letter in the email body, and a CV attachment (in txt, doc, docx, odf, ps, pdf).
What happens next
Candidates that appear strong will be contacted to setup a phone interview. Should the candidate pass the phone screen, which will involve technical questions, the candidate will be required to perform one or more on site interviews.